Disney recently announced the 11 new members joining a roster of 29 alumni moms, dads, and grandparents answering questions as part of the 2018 Disney Parks Moms Panel. The 2018 class feature a new Disney Cruise Line specialist, Stephanie L. from Dallas, Texas. According to Stephanie’s bio, she is a former elementary teacher turned stay-at-home mom of two toddlers. Stephanie’s booked a cruise on a whim in 2012 and became instantly hooked! Along with her family, which are all Platinum Castaway Club level members have cruised throughout the Bahamas, Caribbean, Alaska and Europe.
Stephanie joins Beth and Diane as the three DCL specialists on the Moms Panel.
The new 2018 Disney Parks Moms Panel members are as follows:
- Stephanie L.; Dallas, Texas (Disney Cruise Line) – Specializing in Disney Cruises all around the globe – from Alaska to Europe and beyond – this stay-at-home mom with two toddlers knows the ins-and-outs of cruising with kids
- Andrea W.; Warren, Ohio (Walt Disney World Resort) – This single mom, empty nester and expert in multigenerational travel is also the resident expert for all things Star Wars
- Ashley P.; Lewisburg, Pa. (Walt Disney World Resort) – This mom of three, with her youngest being an infant, knows a thing or two about traveling with babies
- Jennifer L.; Albuquerque, N.M. (Disneyland Resort) – Specializing in Disneyland Resort, this mom is an expert in helping guests plan their trip to “where it all began”
- Jerry M.; Stone Harbor, N.J. (Disney Vacation Club) – One of the Disney Dads on the panel, Jerry provides first-hand tips for Disney Vacation Club and planning advice for fellow parents balancing busy work schedules
- Kristen N.; North Charleston, S.C. (Walt Disney World Resort) – This Air Force wife has mastered the art of planning last-minute Disney vacations
- Lindsey N.; Atlanta, Ga. (Walt Disney World Resort) – Disney isn’t just for kids, and this military spouse loves helping Disney-loving adults plan their magical getaway
- Missy F.; Avon, Ind. (Walt Disney World Resort) – With five children of her own, Missy knows what it takes to plan a vacation that accommodates even the pickiest of tastes
- Robyn M.; Bristow, Va. (Walt Disney World Resort) – This military mom can take any planning challenge and create seamless trips to Disney destinations for large, multigenerational groups
- Tabitha D.; Spring Hill, Tenn. (Walt Disney World Resort) – Lending a hand on planning trips for Disney lovers of all ages, including dining tips and deluxe resorts, this passionate Annual Passholder is an expert at planning Disney vacations, especially during the holidays
- Veronica O.; Pembroke Pines, Fla. (Walt Disney World Resort) – A local Florida mom who is also a Spanish-speaking Disney expert, offers a fresh perspective for those traveling locally
The Disney Parks Moms Panel is an online resource for individuals thinking about planning a Disney vacation at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line or with Disney Vacation Club. The panelists leverage their vast experiences from their own Disney vacations to provide authentic answers to guests seeking advice – whether for an entire family vacation or for guests traveling without kids.
“The magic of the Moms Panel is our collective experience and our diverse backgrounds,” said Jerry M., one of the Disney Dads on the 2018 Disney Parks Moms Panel. “There is so much Disney to see and do that it’s tough to experience everything in a single visit. But what if you had a trusted friend who in fact did experience everything? Wouldn’t it be great to get their advice? That’s the magic of the Disney Parks Moms Panel. Taken together we’ve just about done it all. And like your best friend, we want to see you enjoy yourself.”
To learn more about the Disney Parks Moms Panel and meet the panelists, please visit DisneyParksMomsPanel.com. For those interested in applying for next year’s Panel, Disney historically announces those details in the fall.