Marvel Day at Sea cruises are on a bit of a holiday hiatus until the Disney Magic repositions to Miami in January. Marvel Day at Sea features all-day entertainment celebrating the renowned comics, films and animated series of the Marvel Universe. Over the last few weeks, Disney has been sharing some of the imagery from the first batch Marvel sailings this fall from New York including a look at the heroes and villain character encounters.
Mickey and Friends Super Hero Celebration
During Marvel Day at Sea, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, and Chip & Dale join in the fun as they dress up to honor their favorite Marvel Super Heroes for a dance party on deck.
Marvel Heroes Unite Deck Show
The Marvel Heroes Unite deck show combines special effects, stunts, pyrotechnics and music to create a sensational stunt show spectacular on the upper decks.
Doctor Strange: Journey into the Mystic Arts
Guests journey into the world of the Mystic Arts in an interactive new show, where Doctor Strange calls upon young apprentices to put their skills to the test in an epic battle against the Dark Dimension.
Heroes & Villain Character Encounters
Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains are onboard for heroic encounters during Marvel Day at Sea.
The Disney Magic’s Marvel Day at Sea sailings will resume in early 2018 during the following 5-night Western Caribbean cruises from Miami.
- January 7, 2018 – 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami
- January 21, 2018 – 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami
- February 4, 2018 – 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise
- February 18, 2018 – 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami
- March 18, 2018 – 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami
- April 1, 2018 – 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami
- April 15, 2018 – 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami
- April 29, 2018 – 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami
The MDAS cruise was GREAT! We were not Marvel fans going into the cruise but we took in the entire experience and thoroughly enjoyed it. Aside from character greetings, they had talks with executive creators and more. The complimentary bed runner they gave in staterooms was great for autographs but take a Sharpie. We even watched the premier of Thor at 8 pm before it released in the US and had never seen any of the Marvel movies prior. It was my daughter’s favorite day of the cruise…and we visited Disney World and Castaway Cay!