Disney Cruise Line recently added a selection of port adventures for guests to choose when sailing to Mazatlan, Mexico aboard the Disney Wonder in the fall. The Disney Wonder is scheduled to make two calls to Mazatlan in 2017, beginning in late September, during 7-Night Mexican Riviera from San Diego.
Below are brief summaries of each port adventure with links for more information on each.
- All Inclusive Beach Resort (MZ26)
Bask in the warm glow of the Mazatlán sun while enjoying family-friendly games, dance lessons, lunch and more.
- Art Walk and Pottery Workshop (MZ47)
Tap into your creative side with a little inspiration from this artistic adventure.
- Best of Mazatlán (MZ17)
Captivate your senses with a delightful mix of breathtaking beaches, iconic city sites and old-world charm.
- Bike Mazatlán Downtown and Ocean Boardwalk (MZ48)
Peddle down the romantic streets of the city’s historic downtown area and along the idyllic oceanfront.
- Colonial Sierra Madre (MZ03)
Be transported to a time where gold and silver mining thrived in a quaint village nestled within Mexico’s mountains.
- Deer Island Kayak Adventure (MZ08)
Paddle by rock formations, wildlife and other island curiosities in pure paradise.
- Highlights and Old Town Trolley Tour (MZ49)
All aboard for an enlightening tour through Mazatlán’s downtown!
- Huana Coa Canopy Adventure (MZ24)
Embrace a Mazatlán experience packed with thrills, natural wonders and excitement.
- Jet Boat Adventure (MZ28)
Hold on tight for the white-knuckled ride of your life!
- Jungle and Off-Road ATV Adventure (MZ31)
Zip through Mazatlán’s breathtaking terrain on a guided ride aboard your very own off-road vehicle.
- Mazatlán Downtown and Ocean Boardwalk by Segway (MZ50)
Roll on by the spectacular sights of this handsome locale.
- Mexican Folkloric Show and Sightseeing (MZ27)
Get a taste of Mazatlán’s history and culture during a tour of popular city landmarks that culminates in a mesmerizing performance.
- Mexican Houses, History and Gourmet (MZ52)
Experience a unique blend of architecture, culture and cuisine.
- Mystery Lunch Theater (MZ53)
Savor a delicious meal during a comedic whodunit-style show that encourages audience members to join the performance.
- Old Mazatlán Walking Tour (MZ06)
Take a guided stroll past romantic landmarks and historic buildings.
- Sailing to Deer Island and Beach (MZ29)
Cast off on a sundrenched sail to soak up the beauty of Mexico’s azure waters.
- Salsa and Salsa (MZ23)
Twist and dip the Mexico way!
- Shrimp Fest! (MZ14)
Say shell-o to the shrimp capital of the world as you embark on a culinary adventure in Mazatlán.
- The Magic Town El Quelite (MZ51)
Enchantment fills the air in this quaint destination replete with old-world charm.
- Yoga by the Sea (MZ54)
Sink into each pose as you revitalize mind, body and spirit during this seaside session.
Sailings Featuring Mazatlan, Mexico