Disney Cruise Line replaced a scheduled stop in Guernsey with Portland (Stonehenge), England during the Disney Magic’s upcoming 12-night British Isles Cruise embarking from Dover on July 9, 2017. The scheduled guest ashore time for the Disney Magic is 7:30 AM with an all aboard time of 5:45 PM. DCL did not provide an explanation in the following email sent to passengers booked on the sailing for the itinerary alteration.
We look forward to sailing with you next year aboard the Disney Magic!
As you plan for your 12-night British Isles cruise, we want to let you know of a recent change in the scheduled itinerary for your sailing. Instead of visiting the island of Guernsey on July 11, 2017, we will now visit Portland in the United Kingdom. Portland is known for its many historic sites and provides access for tours to Stonehenge.
We are pleased to offer Portland during your sailing. Additional information on the port and a complete list of Port Adventures will be available on our website in early 2017.
The Cast and Crew
Disney Cruise Line
The revised itinerary is as follows.
- Sunday July 9, 2017 Dover
- Monday July 10, 2017 Le Havre (Paris)
- Tuesday July 11, 2017 Portland, England
- Wednesday July 12, 2017 At Sea
- Thursday July 13, 2017 Dublin
- Friday July 14, 2017 Liverpool
- Saturday July 15, 2017 Greenock (Glasgow & Edinburgh)
- Sunday July 16, 2017 At Sea
- Monday July 17, 2017 Kirkwall
- Tuesday July 18, 2017 Invergordon (Loch Ness)
- Wednesday July 19, 2017 Newcastle
- Thursday July 20, 2017 At Sea
- Friday July 21, 2017 Dover
St. Peter Port (Guernsey) was part of the 2016 British Isles itinerary and with this recent change there are no additional port calls scheduled at this time. The Disney Magic will make her first call in Portland on May 23, 2017 during the 15-Night Eastbound Transatlantic from Port Canaveral.
I’d like to thank Melissa for sharing the email.