Disney Cruise Line recently added a selection of port adventures for guests to choose when sailing to Costa Maya, Mexico aboard the Disney Wonder later this year. The Disney Wonder is scheduled to make just one visit to Costa Maya on December 19th, during a 7-Night Western Caribbean Very MerryTime cruise from Galveston. At the time of this publication, this is the only visit scheduled to Costa Maya for the fleet as the Disney Fantasy dropped the port from her Western Caribbean itineraries in April 2014. The Disney Wonder made a previous visit to the Mexican port during a December 2012 Panama Canal cruise.
Below are brief summaries of each port adventure with links for more information on each.
- 2 Tank Certified Dive (For Certified Divers Only) (CM20)
Dive down into the beautiful, pristine waters of Costa Maya during a 2-tank scuba dive.
- Adventure Park and Beach Break (CM45)
Have an awesome day of fun at Mayá, Lost Mayan Kingdom and continue the fun at a beach club.
- Adventure Park and Chacchoben Mayan Ruins (CM46)
Visit the authentic ruins of Chacchoben before making a splash at a Mayan-themed adventure park.
- Adventure Park Mayá Lost Mayan Kingdom (CM44)
Have an awesome day of fun and excitement at Mayá, Lost Mayan Kingdom.
- Beach Getaway (CM02)
Escape to a sunny skies, turquoise waters and warm white sands on this fun-filled day at an exclusive beach club.
- Beach Power Snorkel (CM23)
Experience high-powered fun piloting a Sea-Doo aqua scooter through the pristine waters of Costa Maya.
- Beach Snorkel and Beach Break (CM07)
Ease into the clear waters of Costa Maya from the beach, on your way to a memorable snorkeling experience.
- Bike and Clear-Bottom Kayak (CM08)
Explore the coastline of the Mexican Caribbean’s newest destination using unconventional transportation.
- Catamaran and Snorkel (CM01)
Sail the beautiful turquoise Caribbean to snorkel with PADI-qualified guides over an eco-rich coral reef.
- Chacchoben Deluxe (CM42)
Enjoy an exclusive tour of the Mayan ruins at Chacchoben and ponder their mysterious history.
- Chacchoben Deluxe – Adults Only (CM43)
Discover the wondrous temples and ceremonial structures of the Mayans on this fascinating tour of the Chacchoben Ruins.
- Chacchoben Mayan Ruins (CM03)
Venture to a lush tropical jungle to discover the breathtaking temples and structures of a pre-Colombian Mayan settlement.
- Chacchoben, Beach and Lunch (CM47)
Discover an ancient, technologically advanced civilization as you walk amid the ruins and temples of a Mayan settlement.
- Costa Maya by Private Vehicle – 4-Hour Van with Driver/Guide (CM48)
Tour the surrounding areas of Mahahual at your own pace with a personal van, driver, guide and an itinerary you select.
- Discover Scuba Dive (CM21)
Receive an introductory lesson to scuba before exploring the magnificent Mesoamerican Barrier Reef.
- Dolphin Encounter – Costa Maya (CM14)
Meet one of the most beloved and gentle creatures of the sea in a memorable adventure for kids and adults.
- Dolphin Swim – Costa Maya (CM34)
Enjoy a rare opportunity to play with a dolphin-and pose for the ever-popular “kiss” picture.
- Dune Buggy Jungle and Beach Safari (CM11)
Roar along the Costa Maya coastline with the wind flowing through your hair!
- Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkel (CM31)
Peer into the wet wilderness of Costa Maya’s colorful reef.
- Jaguar Adventure Expedition (CM39)
Enjoy bicycling, standup paddleboarding and cenote exploration in the perfect adventure for lovers of the outdoors!
- Kayak with Snorkel and Beach Break (CM10)
Take an exclusive look at one of the most important barrier reefs in the world.
- Kohunlich & Dzibanche Mayan Ruins Combo (CM28)
Experience 2 Mayan sites visited by few: the ancient pyramids of Dzibanché and the multi-tiered city of Kohunlich.
- Kohunlich Mayan Ruins (CM06)
Discover the magnificent 2,500-year-old ruins of a multi-tiered Mayan city-boxed lunch included.
- Kohunlich Mayan Ruins – Adults Only (CM36)
Discover the magnificent 2,500-year-old ruins of a multi-tiered Mayan city.
- Off Road Jeep Tour & Beach (CM12)
Drive a Jeep® through Costa Maya’s back roads to discover a perfect blend of lush jungle, turquoise-blue waters and white-sand beaches.
- Off-Road ATV and Beach Adventure (CM24)
Go off the beaten path for an exciting, different view of Mexico’s natural beauty.
- Paddleboard and Beach Break (CM41)
Indulge in the sun and fun at a Caribbean beach club your whole family can enjoy.
- Salsa Cooking & Dancing with Beach Break (CM30)
Cook, sway and play-the Mexico way!
- Segway Adventure and Beach Break (CM27)
Glide through scenic Costa Maya on a Segway PT®.
- Tequila and Tacos Beach Break (CM40)
Join friends and family for a day of beach traditions at the entrance to Mahahual Town.
- The Mayans Through the Ages (CM32)
Explore the fascinating legacy of the Mayan culture.
Sailings Featuring Costa Maya, Mexico
- 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Galveston
Galveston • At Sea • Cozumel • Costa Maya • Grand Cayman • At Sea • At Sea