The Summer 2014 Annual Passholder Mickey Monitor arrived in our mailbox earlier this week with an overview of the events happening over the course of the next few months at Walt Disney World. There is one page dedicated to Disney Cruise Line’s 2015 itineraries and continues the trend of all things Frozen by referencing the connection to the Norwegian sailings. The overview ends with a link to DisneyCruise.com/2015.I’m not sure how this fits into this summer, other than here is something you can book this summer for next summer. I guess it is too late to push Alaska, Greece and the Southern Caribbean sailings this summer and early fall.
- Star Wars Weekends – May 16 – June 8, 2014 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Rock Your Disney Side 24 Hour Event – May 23 – 24 6 AM to 6AM at Magic Kingdom
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train – May 28 at Magic Kingdom
- Harambe Nights – June 7 – August 9 at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Sounds Like Summer Concert Series – June 8 – July 26 at Epcot’s America Gardens Theatre
- Car Masters Weekend – June 14 – 15 at Downtown Disney
- Night of Joy – September 5 – 6 at Magic Kingdom