The Disney Wonder was the second ship in the Disney Cruise Line fleet which set sail a year after her sister ship, Disney Magic. The bow features Steamboat Willie at the helm leading the way and Donald doing his best to finish up the paint job on the aft name plate while under duress from his nephew Huey who found a pair of scissors. The interior design is art nouveau with a more natural whimsical feel.
- Gross Tonnage: 83,000 tons | Length: 964 feet | Beam: 106 feet | Draft: 25.3 feet | Height: 171.5 feet
- Speed – Cruising: 21.5 knots • Max: 24 knots
- Capacity – Passenger: 2,713 • Crew: 950
- Passenger Decks – 11
- Staterooms – Inside: 256 | Outside – Verandah: 362 Ocean View: 259
- Lobby Statue: Ariel
- Godmother: Tinker Bell
- Christened: August , 1999
- Maiden Voyage: August 15, 1999 – 4-night Bahamian Cruise
- Ship Builder: Fincantieri (Marghera, Italy)
- Sister Ship: Disney Magic
Current Itinerary5-Night San Juan to Miami Cruise
Current date in BOLD.