Disney Cruise ship #6, hull number 718, will be built at Meyer Werft in Germany and was originally scheduled to launch in 2022. The sixth ship will be powered by clean-burning liquefied natural gas and be the same as the Disney Wish and ship 7 – 343 meters, approximately 140,000 gross tons with 1,250 guest staterooms planned for a maximum 4000 passengers – which is slightly larger than the Dream class. Click here for the announcement.
Due to the pandemic, the delivery for the ship was pushed to 2024.
Triton Class confirmed as the project name for Disney Cruise Line’s LNG-Powered new builds.
- Ship’s Registry: Bahamas
- Gross Tonnage: 140,000 tons | Length: 1119.19 feet | Beam: 127.95 feet | Draft: 28.22 feet | Height: TBA feet
- Speed – Cruising: TBA knots • Max: TBA knots
- Capacity – Passenger: 4000 • Crew: TBA
- Passenger Decks – TBA
- Staterooms – Total: About 1,250 | Inside: TBA | Outside – Verandah: TBA Ocean View: TBA
- Lobby Statue: TBA
- Godmother: TBA
- Christened: TBA
- Maiden Voyage: TBA – 2024
- Ship Builder: Meyer Werft (Papenburg, Germany)
- Hull Number: 718
- Sister Ship: Disney Wish and Disney Cruise Ship #7
To be announced…