Boston, Massachusetts Port Summary
Boston, officially the City of Boston, is the capital and most populous city of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the United States and 21st most populous city in the country.Boston, Massachusetts website.
View detailed past and future Boston, Massachusetts visit history.
14-Night Transatlantic Cruise from Port Canaveral
7-Night Bermuda Cruise from New York
- American Presidents (BO11)
(0) Rate & ReviewEmbark on a journey into the lives of 3 respected presidents of the United States.
- Beacon Hill Walking Tour and Cheers Pub (BO14)
(0) Rate & ReviewEmbark on a fascinating and fun walking tour around Boston that will leave you thirsty for more.
- Best of Boston, Lexington and Concord (BO18)
(0) Rate & ReviewRetrace the route of Paul Revere’s midnight ride and see where the America Revolution began on this all-day excursion.
- Boston by Land and Sea (BO06)
(0) Rate & ReviewTake in Boston's highlights—from its historic monuments to scenic sights—on a harbor cruise and scenic drive.
- Boston by Private Vehicle – 4 Hour Sedan with Driver (BO20)
(0) Rate & ReviewImmerse yourself in all that Boston has to offer—or not—it’s totally up to you on this half day of private car service.
- Boston by Private Vehicle – 4-Hour Van with Driver (BO22)
(0) Rate & ReviewSee the sights of Boston in air-conditioned comfort at your family’s own pace on a half-day excursion.
- Boston by Private Vehicle – 8 Hour Sedan with Driver (BO21)
(0) Rate & ReviewImmerse yourself in all that Boston has to offer—or not—it’s totally up to you on this full day of private car service.
- Boston by Private Vehicle – 8-Hour Van with Driver (BO23)
(0) Rate & ReviewSee the sights of Boston in air-conditioned comfort at your family’s own pace on a full-day excursion.
- Boston by Segway (BO12)
(0) Rate & ReviewNavigate Boston’s curvy streets aboard an easily maneuverable Segway scooter.
- Boston Sights and Amphibious Duck (BO03)
(0) Rate & ReviewTour historic Boston in an amphibious DUCK vehicle, then splash into the Charles River for a revolutionary view of the city.
- Boston’s North End Markets Culinary Tour (BO04)
(0) Rate & ReviewTreat yourself to a tasty tour of the vibrant North End, lined with Italian restaurants, cafés and quaint shops.
- City Drive and Boston Tea Party Museum (BO07)
(0) Rate & ReviewEnjoy a scenic drive through Boston’s historical highlights, including a visit to the highly interactive Boston Tea Party Museum.
- City Drive and Skywalk (BO08)
(0) Rate & ReviewDiscover Boston—yesterday and today—from historic places along the Freedom Trail to 360-degree views atop a skyscraper.
- Fenway Park Tour and Batting Cages Experience (BO19)
(0) Rate & ReviewExperience an exclusive Fenway Park tour that both baseball fans and history buffs alike will enjoy.
- Ghosts and Gravestones Tour (BO01)
(0) Rate & ReviewExplore the haunted sites and graveyards of Boston's colorful and sordid past on foot and by trolley.
- Historic Boston and Cambridge (BO13)
(0) Rate & ReviewSee the best of both Cambridge and Boston on this half-day tour.
- Kennedy Museum and Boston Highlights (BO10)
(0) Rate & ReviewStep back in time to the days of Camelot at the John F. Kennedy Library and Museum on this nostalgic tour.
- Old Town Trolley Tour - Boston (BO02)
(0) Rate & Review
Enjoy a tour that highlights Boston's most notable and historic sites aboard an Old Town Trolley.
- Panoramic Boston (BO05)
(0) Rate & ReviewSee Boston's historic buildings and landmarks by motorcoach, including Copley Square, Newbury Street, Boston Common and a stop at Quincy Market.
- Salem and Witch Museum (BO16)
(0) Rate & ReviewExperience Salem’s notorious witch trials through a dramatic reenactment of history.
- Salem Historical and Witchcraft Walking Tour (BO15)
(0) Rate & ReviewDelve into Salem’s storied past of tragedy, intrigue, witches and famous associations.
- Salem In-Depth (BO17)
(0) Rate & ReviewSalem is a city of so much more than just its notorious witch trials.
- Taste Your Way Through the Boston Public Market (BO30)
(0) Rate & ReviewDelight in a scrumptious guided tour through the Boston Public Market, sampling tasty New England bites along the way.
- Walk the Freedom Trail (BO09)
(0) Rate & ReviewWalk along the historic Freedom Trail, a route linking many of Boston’s most important sites.
Clouds: overcast clouds
% Clouds: 100%
Wind: NWW at 5 mph
Weather data is provided by a third party, OpenWeatherMap. OpenWeatherMap offers detailed weather data and analytics for any city. This data is provided for your general information only, and should not be treated as an official forecast. Please consult your local and national weather reports for your weather making decisions.
Weather Station: Boston