Carioca’s Menu – Disney Magic
Carioca’s is the all new rotational dining restaurant on the Disney Magic with South American inspired dishes. Carioca’s replaced Parrot Cay during the Disney Magic’s 2013 dry dock. The menus provide below are from the October 25, 2013 sailing aboard the Disney Magic.
Carioca’s Dinner Menu
Carioca’s Dessert Menu
Check out our teaser article with a few recipes for these new culinary creations.
Carioca’s cuisine is a mouthwatering selection of South American specialties. Some of the options are as follows:
- Mango Caipirinha
- Raspberry Caipirinha
The non-alcholoic Mango and Raspberry caipirinha are made using agave nectar syrup in place of Leblon Cachaça.
- Empanadas Panzudas de Carne Argentinean Beef Empanadas with Red Chimichurri
- Deep Fried Lobster Croquetas with a Banana Lentil Salad and Creamed Horseradish
- Cuban Salad with Watercress, Avocado, Pineapple, Toasted Cuban Bread and a Cider Vinegar Dressing
- Lobster, Shrimp and Mahi Mahi on Peruvian Quinoa Salad served with Dried Mango, Pineapple and Toasted Coconut Salsa
- Grilled and Roasted Orange and Lemon Marinated Flank Steak with an Onion, Lime Salsa and Black Bean Rice
- Fried Plantain and Malanga Pancakes with Crème Fraiche and Farofa
- De La Costa Cream Cheese Flan with Caramel Bananas and Pedro Ximenez Reduction Sauce