Disney Cruise ship #5, hull number 705, will be built at Meyer Wreft in Germany and launch in 2021. The fifth ship will be powered by clean-burning liquefied natural gas and be the same as ships 6 & 7 – 343 meters, approximately 140,000 gross tons with 1,250 guest staterooms planned for a maximum 4000 passengers – which is slightly larger than the Dream class. Click here for the announcement.
During a June 2017 Port Canaveral meeting, it was mentioned a third Disney Cruise ship would homeport at Port Canaveral beginning January 2022.
- Ship’s Registry: Bahamas
- Gross Tonnage: 140,000 tons | Length: 1125 feet | Beam: TBA feet | Draft: TBA feet | Height: TBA feet
- Speed – Cruising: TBA knots • Max: TBA knots
- Capacity – Passenger: 4000 • Crew: TBA
- Passenger Decks – TBA
- Staterooms – Total: About 1,250 | Inside: TBA | Outside – Verandah: TBA Ocean View: TBA
- Lobby Statue: TBA
- Godmother: TBA
- Christened: TBA
- Maiden Voyage: January 2022
- Ship Builder: Meyer Werft (Papenburg, Germany)
- Hull Number: 705
- Sister Ship: Disney Cruise Ship #6 and Disney Cruise Ship #7
To be announced…