Give Kids The World is offering a chance to win opportunity for a magical 5-Night Bahamian Cruise in the Tower Suite on the Disney Wish Maiden Voyage benefiting Give Kids The World and Make-A-Wish, departing Port Canaveral on July 14, 2022. This chance to win opportunity will help both organizations provide children and families facing critical illnesses with life-changing wish experiences.
To enter visit Give Kids the World’s dedicated entry page here where your donation from $10 to $250 will earn you 20 to 4,000 entries not the Give Kids The World and Make-A-Wish® Chance to Win contest.
The Give Kids The World & Make-A-Wish “Maiden Voyage Wish Tower Suite” prize package includes the following for up to eight guests:
- One 2-story Concierge Wish Tower Suite aboard the Disney Wish with a maximum occupancy of eight people from Disney Cruise Line, including:
- Port parking fees for up to three vehicles. Parking must be at the Disney Cruise Line Terminal.
- All meals onboard the Disney Wish (excluding Palo Steakhouse and the adult-exclusive Fine Dining – Enchanté by Chef Arnaud Lallement).
- Pre-paid onboard gratuities for the stateroom host/hostess, dining room server, assistant server and head server.
- Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website).
- Domestic roundtrip coach airfares for up to eight persons, provided the prize winner and traveling party reside outside of 200 mile radius of Port Canaveral, from the major US airport to Orlando, FL, as coordinated by Give Kids The World or Make-A-Wish®.
- Payment of federal income taxes, at the current IRS rate of withholding for winnings, based on the fair market value as determined by the number of actual participants, up to the eight people maximum.
Chance to Win begins on May 26, 2022 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time and ends June 12, 2022 at 11:59 ET. To participate in this Chance to Win, participants must be at least 18 years of age, reside in the US, excluding residents of the State of New York. No donation or payment is necessary to enter or win. The terms and deadlines are stated in the Official Rules.
Give Kids the World Village is an 89-acre, nonprofit “storybook” resort located near Central Florida’s most beloved attractions. Critically ill children and their families are treated to weeklong, cost-free vacations, complete with accommodations in whimsical villas, transportation, donated attraction tickets, meals and much more. Since 1986, Give Kids the World Village has welcomed more than 177,000 families from all 50 states and over 76 countries. For more information, visit www.givekidstheworld.org.
Make-A-Wish creates life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Founded in 1980, Make-A-Wish is the world’s leading children’s wish-granting organization, having granted more than 500,000 wishes in nearly 50 countries worldwide. Together with generous donors, supporters, staff, and more than 40,000 volunteers around the globe, Make-A-Wish delivers hope and joy to children and their families when they need it most. Make-A-Wish aims to bring the power of wishing to every child with a critical illness because wish experiences can help improve emotional and physical health. For more information about Make-A-Wish America, visit wish.org.
Prize valued at $115,000. That’s a lot of taxes that the winner will have to pay!
They are paying the taxes. From the article above, the prize includes: “Payment of federal income taxes, at the current IRS rate of withholding for winnings, based on the fair market value as determined by the number of actual participants, up to the eight people maximum.”
This cruise would be a great gift to my two granddaughters as they work very hard in school plus all the extra volunteer work in their community.
I’d just pay for the damn cruise if they’ll drop all those useless testing and vax requirements.