Disney Cruise Line announced the extension of their Cruise Date Flexibility Offer for all new and existing reservations made by March 31, 2021, for sailings through August 31, 2021, you can change your sail date up to 15 days before departure.
Cruise Date Flexibility
- Guests who have booked before March 31, 2021 have the ability to change their sail date up to 15 days prior to embarkation.
- Guests scheduled to sail on or before August 31, 2021 may take advantage of this offer.
- Guests who wish to change their sail date must move their sail date to one that commences prior to May 31, 2022. Standard prevailing rates will apply.
- Guests cannot change their reservation back to the original sail date after taking advantage of this offer.
- Should you cancel your new sail date, any cancellation fees applicable to the original sail date will be deferred and applied as a minimum cancellation fee to the future sailing.
- Standard air cancellation fees apply for Guests who booked flights through Disney Cruise Line.
The Cruise Date Flexibility Offer was originally launched in late June to to offer guests peace of mind when it comes to upcoming travel decisions. The offer was previously extended in August, in November, and most recently in December.
For the most up to date information on this offer please visit DisneyCruise.com.