Personal Navigators, and other handouts from the 5-Night Bahamian Cruise – Itinerary A. The Disney Dream set sail from Port Canaveral on July 24, 2011. The Cruise Director during the sailing was Ray Smale.
Day 1 – July 24, 2011 – Port Canaveral
- Featured Act – The Physical Comedy of Ron Pearson
Day 2 – July 25, 2011 – Castaway Cay
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – Villains Tonight!
Day 3 – July 26, 2011 – Nassau
- Movie – Cars 2
Day 4 – July 27, 2011 – At Sea
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – The Golden Mickeys: A Timeless Tribute
Day 5 – July 28, 2011 – Castaway Cay
Guests Ashore: 8:30 am Guests Onboard: 5:00 pm
Personal Navigator – Day 5
Attire: Cruise Casual
Drink of the Day: Unknown • Non-Alcoholic: Unknown
- Royal Palace: Sea Ya Real Soon Dinner
- Animator’s Palate: Sea Ya Real Soon Dinner
- Enchanted Garden: Sea Ya Real Soon Dinner
- Walt Disney Theatre Production – Disney’s Believe
Buena Vista Theatre Movies
- Cars 2
- Disneynature: African Cats
- Mars Needs Moms
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
- Winnie the Pooh
Thank you Michelle Meeker for sharing.
If you have any navigators you would be willing to share, please send me an email. If you would rather upload the files you can use our upload form.