We’ve reached that time of year. Today, the local radio stations switched over to Christmas music and we are days away from Thanksgiving and Black Friday. This week’s special offers from Disney Cruise Line are a veritable cornucopia of sail dates. All three of the Disney Wonder’s Southern Caribbean sailings remain available for both rates. There are two new sailings available this week, a 5-night on the Magic from Miami for Florida residents and the final Southern on the Wonder for U.S. Military Personnel.
These special offers are available to book today through Sunday, November 26, 2017, while inventory lasts.
Special Offers for U.S. Military Personnel
Special Rates for U.S. Military Personnel (MTO) are limited to 50 staterooms per category and sailing. Pricing varies, the lowest priced category per person per night listed below. New sailings added this week are in bold. These special rates are limited to a maximum of one stateroom per military member, per sailing.
- Friday December 1, 2017🎄 (5B @ $240.00)
- Friday December 8, 2017🎄 (5A @ $230.00)
- Friday December 15, 2017🎄 (11A @ $215.00)
- Monday November 27, 2017🎄 (5A @ $200.00)
- Monday December 4, 2017🎄 (11A @ $200.00)
- Monday December 11, 2017🎄 (11A @ $185.00)
- Monday December 18, 2017🎄 (11A @ $260.00)
- Saturday December 2, 2017🎄 (10A @ $178.00)
- Saturday December 16, 2017🎄 (5C @ $267.00)
- Wednesday December 6, 2017🎄 (11B @ $152.00)
- Sunday November 26, 2017🎄 (10C @ $132.00)
- Friday December 1, 2017🎄 (4B @ $137.00)
- Tuesday January 9, 2018 (11A @ $94.00)
- Friday December 15, 2017🎄 (9A @ $195.00)
- Sunday January 21, 2018 (11A @ $120.00)
- Sunday January 28, 2018 (11B @ $130.00)
- Friday December 1, 2017🎄 (7A @ $169.00)
Military rates are available to all retired and active U.S. Military personnel (or their spouse*), including U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Marines, U.S Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. National Guard, U.S. Army Reserve and U.S. Department of Defense personnel. Active and retired members (or spouse) of the U.S. military must provide valid identification at time of check-in. This offer is limited to a maximum of one stateroom per military member (or spouse), per sailing. A U.S. Military service member (or spouse) is required to sail to take advantage of this offer. Activated members (or spouse) of the U.S. National Guard or the U.S. Army Reserve must also show active duty orders (active duty papers must be dated as of January 1st of the previous year to qualify). *Active duty or retired military personnel and 100% permanently disabled veterans do not have to travel as long as their spouse has a valid military ID.
Special Offers for Florida Resident
Special Rates for Florida Residents (FLR) are limited to 50 staterooms per category and sailing. Pricing varies, the lowest priced category per person per night listed below. New sailings added this week are in bold.
- Saturday January 13, 2018🤖 (11A @ $199.00)
- Saturday December 16, 2017🎄 (5C @ $267.00)
- Saturday January 20, 2018🤖 (11A @ $193.00)
- Wednesday December 6, 2017🎄 (11A @ $163.00)
- Friday December 1, 2017🎄 (9C @ $165.00)
- Sunday January 21, 2018 (11B @ $129.00)
- Sunday January 28, 2018 (11B @ $139.00)
To take advantage of the Florida resident rate, at least one adult on the reservation must provide proof of Florida residency within 48 hours of booking. Proof of residency must be valid at the time of sailing, and includes the following: Florida Driver’s License, Florida Identification Card. In addition, a monthly mortgage/rent statement, Florida vehicle registration or title, homeowners insurance policy or bill, automotive insurance policy or bill, Florida utility bill (power/phone/cable/water), mail from a financial institution(checking/savings/investment), mail from a government agency(Federal, State, County, or City) with Guest’s name and address. Disney Cruise Line will not accept a Florida voter’s registration card, property deed, timeshare memberships as proof of residency. Failure to submit complete identification will result in a cancellation, with applicable cancellation fees. Proper form of verification must be sent via email to DCL.OfferVerification@disney.com or via fax at (407) 566-7739.
To take advantage of these special offer, you can book online, call (800) 491-9744 or contact your travel agent. Please note, the offers listed are not to be taken as official quotes. Prices and availability can change at any time without notice. More importantly, the deals listed above are a snapshot in time based on DCL’s online cruise search tool.