Disney Cruise Line is preparing to ring in the new year by once again offering a 50% off initial deposit promotion for select 2018 & 2019 sailings of 7-nights or longer. The promotional booking period begins today, December 21 and sails through February 15, 2017.
The Disney Cruise Line Half Deposit offer is now available for guest booking a new 7-night or longer sailing between December 21, 2017-February 15, 2018. Guests are only required to pay 50% of the cruise deposit amount to secure the booking and the offer can be applied to 7-night or longer sailings departing June 23, 2018 – May 31, 2019. The remaining balance is due at time of final payment.
The promotion includes itineraries in the Bahamas, Caribbean, Europe, Canada, Mexican Riviera, and Alaska with departures from Florida, New York, Texas and California. Click here to see the full summary of the half off deposit promotion on DCL’s website.
When you book a qualifying cruise you are only obligated to put down half of the required deposit on the day you reserve the itinerary. It should be noted that this promotion is not a discount on the total cruise fare, but rather a discount on the initial deposit required when booking a Disney Cruise. Remaining balance due at time of final payment. See below for some additional fine print.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses, gratuities and Port Adventures are not included.
- Not valid on categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT), suites or Concierge-level staterooms.
- Valid on all 7-night or longer sailings that do not require final payment at time of booking and take place between June 23, 2018 and May 31, 2019.
- Rates are in U.S. dollars.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions
To make a reservation for one of the above cruises, reserve online, call (866) 325-2175 or contact your travel agent.