This week, Disney announced the 2017 class of the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The 2017 class will feature a new Disney Cruise Line specialist, Beth Shea. According to her bio, she is from Vernon Hills, Illinois and is a stay-at-home mom to her superhero son with special needs. Beth and her husband celebrated their honeymoon aboard the Disney Magic on a transatlantic cruise. Beth loves incorporating a LOT of Disney magic into each day! Besides planning for and daydreaming about future Disney Cruise Line cruises, she enjoys reading, working out, watching movies and going out to dinner with friends and family. To date, Beth has experiences cruises on all four ship over the course of 14 cruises.
Beth joins Nancy Walshe and Marcy G as the three DCL specialists on the Moms Panel. The selection committee narrowed down the thousands of applicants to 12 to join the 2017 panel. The new panelist join 19 veterans bring the Disney Parks Moms Panel to 31 active members.
The new 2017 Disney Parks Moms Panel members are as follows:
- Beth S.; Vernon Hills, Ill. (Disney Cruise Line)
- Trish A.; Halifax, N.S., Canada (Disney Vacation Club)
- Jennifer C.; Ottawa, Ont., Canada (Walt Disney World Resort; Fluent in French)
- Emille C.; Orlando, Fla. (Walt Disney World Resort; Fluent in Spanish)
- Todd D.; Pickering, Ont., Canada (Walt Disney World Resort)
- Jan K.; Maplewood, N.J. (Walt Disney World Resort)
- Anabel M.; North Hills, Calif. (Disneyland Resort; Fluent in Spanish)
- Linda M.; Denver, Colo. (Disneyland Resort)
- Lindsey M.; Houston, TX (runDisney)
- Lindsey P.; Kennesaw, Ga. (Walt Disney World Resort)
- Donyell L. R.; Wilmington, N.C. (Walt Disney World Resort)
- Thiana S.; Novo Hamburgo, Brazil (Walt Disney World Resort; Fluent in Portuguese)
“The success of the Disney Parks Moms Panel is wholly measured by the satisfaction of our guests and their families, which is what makes the annual selection process so important for us,” said Leanne O’Regan, Director of Content Relations for Disney Parks. “We are so grateful to the thousands of inspiring Disney advocates who apply each year, including our dynamic new group for 2017. With their continued support, we can deliver on our promise to help visitors around the world tailor unforgettable Disney vacations for years to come.”
Over the past decade, more than 150 moms, dads, and grandparents have served on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. This year’s Panel promises to deliver an impressive roster of trusted Disney advisors from all walks of life and experiences. With parents of twins and those with special needs children to single working moms, bilingual mavens and members of the LGBT community, the 2017 Panel is inclusive of every type of parent or guardian looking to plan a magical Disney getaway.
To learn more about the Disney Parks Moms Panel and meet the panelists, please visit DisneyParksMomsPanel.com. For those interested in applying for next year’s Panel, Disney said they will announce those details in the fall of 2017.