The 2013 Very Merrytime Cruises are underway and Disney Cruise Line has a sleigh full of gifts you can preorder now to be in your stateroom when you arrive on embarkation day. From chocolate treats to a mini stateroom Christmas tree, an assortment of gifts are available across the fleet to enhance your holiday cruise experience. These items are available through December 31st, 2013.
- Jolly Christmas Tree, a 21″ boutique tree with white mums, red berries, mini-carnations and a bow topper. $105
- Season’s Ornamet Floral, a rose and orchid floral arrangement presented in a ceramic container. $63
- Sweet Holiday Treat, a box of holiday treats including holiday cookies and rice crispy treats. $24
- Season’s Greetings Delight, a package of five decorated chocolate covered Oreos and a Seasons Greeting card featuring Mickey & Minnie. $25
- DCL Nautical Christmas Tree, a tree similar to the Jolly Chirstmas tree with the addition of some Disney Cruise Line ornaments featuring some of the Fab 5! $130
There are two additional holiday gift items exclusive to sailings on the Disney Dream & Disney Fantasy from Port Canaveral.
- Chocolate Holidays, a set of chocolate treats featuring three white chocolate plaques, a box of dark chocolate truffles, and a white chocolate edible ornament. $39
- DCL Holiday Package, a gift set for the beach featuring a Mickey & Minnie paddle set, an MP3 speaker along with a beach tote to compliment a day at Castaway Cay. $49
For more information on these holiday gifts, you can check out DCL’s Gifts & Amenities page and look for 2013 Holiday Special Merchandise. To order any of the 2013 special holiday merchandise, you must call call (800) 601-8455, or you can download the order form and fax it to (407) 938-4288. All orders must be received no later than 48 hours prior to your sailing & are not available to order online. I verified with DCL that these are real trees and floral decorations. Guests may debark with floral items purchased through Disney Cruise Line!